At CE3 Electronics, our ongoing investment in state of the art manufacturing equipment ensures that our clients will consistently receive the highest quality of assembled PCB product.
In order to rule out any potential defects, each and every SMT PCB produced at CE3 Electronics is examined with Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) to verify that each solder connection is perfect and that the orientation and alignment of each component is true to spec.
Services and Capabilities Offered:
- Turnkey Materials and Manufacturing Services
- Prototype Builds
- Volume Product Manufacturing (up to 1,000,000 plus in annual volume capabilities)
- Component Technologies Used - BGA, Micro BGA, TSOP
- Substrate Technologies Used - Multi-layer FR4, Multi-layer mixed laminates
- Assembly Technologies Used - Surface mount, pin through hole, selective soldering (machine) assembly, operator soldering, paste and glue
- No-Clean and water soluble flux processing
Turnkey customer inventory is carefully tracked and monitored by CE3 Materials Management using Inventory Management Software (MISys). Non Turnkey customer inventory is examined at the time it's received and then added to MISys where it too, will be carefully monitored. Each component received is carefully checked, given a CE3 Electronics part number and mated with the correct client's account.
- Provides high flexibility with very low cost per placement.
- Applicable quantities from Prototype to High Volume Mass Production.
- Both Leaded and RoHS processing available.
- High density component placement with fine pitch TQFP, BGA, and 0201 chip presets.
- Programming where requested.
- Assembly Line Tracking and Traceability.
- Complex Double-sided PCB Assembly.
- Flexible Circuit Assembly.
- BGA X-Ray Test Capability.
- AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) performed on every PCB shipped.
- Custom Labeling and Serialization.
- Test Capabilities available such as In-circuit, Functional and Power-Up.
- Strict adherence to Environmentally Controlled Antistatic manufacturing conditions.
- Stronger Mechanical Bond than Surface Mount.
- Product insertion is performed by experienced, highly trained technicians or by the use of our state of the art Selective Solder System.
- Test capabilities available such as In-circuit, Functional and Power-Up.
- Mix of Through-Hole and Surface Mount components.
- Surface Mount processes completed first with secondary (Through-Hole) processes performed by experienced, highly trained Technicians or by the use of our state of the art Selective Solder system.
In order to rule out any potential defects, each and every SMT PCB produced at CE3 Electronics is examined with Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) to verify each solder connection is perfect and that orientation and alignment for each component is true to spec.
CE3 Electronics offers full board level and system design services. Certification Ratings include ISO9001:2015, AS9100D (Aerospace),IPC-A-610 (Class I, II and III),
IPC/WHMA-A-620A (Class I,II and III) and Canadian Controlled Goods Directorate certification (CGD).
Innovation through design, people & technology
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Feedback | Quality | Newsroom | Terms & Conditions
1055 Aviation Ave. | Dieppe, New Brunswick | Canada E1A 9S5 | Phone: (506) 858-7817 | Fax: (506) 877-0730 | firstname.lastname@example.org